The IberCup is currently one of the most important World Youth Football Tournaments in the world. Since the first edition, around 100 countries have been represented in our competitions. Every year, between boys's and girls's categories, around 50,000 players participate in a super competitive week with fantastic experiences and unique opportunity to face teams from all continents. IberCup creates the possibility of any interactions both outside and on the field and this makes IberCup recognized as the most international youth competition in the world.
IberCup takes place in different locations: check all locations on our site.
IberCup Preliminary Cups will offer to the winners a slot for a Qualifier World Final with special conditions. Win one of the Preliminary Cups and you will get the chance to participate in one of the Qualifier World Final. In our Qualifier Tournaments, you will find some of the best teams in the World as FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Manchester City, Ajax, Bayer Leverkusen, O. Lyon, Atletico Madrid, Inter Milan, Juventus, FC Porto, SL Benfica, Sporting Clube de Portugal, FC Zenit, Valencia CF, Sevilla FC, Real Betis, Malaga CF, Espanyol Barcelona, Deportivo la Coruña, Chivas Guadalajara, Paris St Germain, CR Vasco da Gama or Olympique Marseille. Also, reach the trophy in a Qualifier tournament and achieve the dream to participate in the IberCup World Final!
Who May Participate
All clubs, which are members of their FIFA affiliated national associations, are welcome to participate in the IberCup. The club has to be a member of their FIFA affiliated national association. In countries where football is operated by the schools we also allow teams affiliated by their school football association.
Number of Teams in the Tournament
It is our goal that all teams that wish to take part in the IberCup should be able to do so. But please note that during last couple years the tournament has not been able to accept all teams that wished to enter. The teams paying their entry fees first will be given priority. The team is officially registered only after this first entry payment. Additionally, most hotels are fully 6 months before the competition starts, so don’t take too long to make your decision, accommodation options close early. A club can register automatically a maximum of two (2) teams per category (more than two must be approved by the organization).
The tournament begins with group play. The teams are divided into groups of four or five where all the teams will meet in a round robin series. Classiﬁcation/standings will be determined according to points. A victory is 3 points; Draw 1 point; Defeat 0 points. The two best teams in each group will advance to Playoff Gold. The other teams in the group will play the Playoff Silver and Playoff Bronce. The playoff matches are played by direct elimination and in case of draw will be decided by penalties according to FIFA’s regulations. All players must be insured, both for games and leisure time. Arrival for all teams is at least 1 day before the tournament first match.
Hotel Accommodation: Half board (breakfast and dinner). Breakfast and dinner at the hotel. Arrival with dinner included, departure with breakfast included. The IberPass and accommodation fee is included in the cost.
Without Accommodation: Only for local teams (until 60 kilometers from the competition centers). All participants in this category need to pay a participant fee that includes the IberPass. There is a limited number of teams accepted in this category.
- March 1: Online registration form for next year’s tournament opens. When we receive your deposit fee we confirm your place in IberCup.
- November 1: Final date for registrations. If the maximum enrollment of teams is reached before that date, registrations will close before the scheduled date.
- 90 days before the tournament 70% of the accommodation fee/participation fee for all participants with or without accommodation must be paid.
- 45 days before the tournament Full payment of all services. Both leaders and players pay this fee. You can cancel players until 90 days before the tournament, after that a doctors certificate is required.
- 30 days before the tournament: Final date to send the players list. After this date we will charge extra R$ 30,00 per player.
- 30 days before the tournament: Final date to send the rooming list. After this date we will charge extra R$ 60,00 per person.
- 10 days before the tournament: Match schedule is posted.
- For other dates please check the Agenda section on our website.
In case, of unforeseen circumstances, Ibercup Organization reserves the right to be able to change above mentioned dates.
IberPass is included in the accommodation package for all participants. Check the advantages with our sales department.