Every year about 10 000 players participate in the various IberCup Qualifiers for a three or four days of national competition, fantastic experiences and extraordinary opportunities to compete with some of the best academies in the country. In IberCup Qualifiers you can get the opportunity to win a slot to play in one of our Elite Tournaments around the world. Teams that don’t participate in IberCup Qualifiers or do not get the slots to our Elite Tournaments through an IberCup Qualifier tournament still can apply to participate in our Elite Tournaments but for that, your application needs to be evaluated by our organization before we accept your participation.
IberCup Qualifier will offer to the winners a slot for an Elite Tournament with special conditions. Win one of the Qualifiers and you will get the chance to participate in one of the Elite Tournaments. In our Elite Tournaments, you will find some of the best teams in the World as FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Manchester City, Ajax, Bayer Leverkusen, O. Lyon, Atletico Madrid, Inter Milan, Juventus, FC Porto, SL Benfica, Sporting Clube de Portugal, FC Zenit, Valencia CF, Sevilla FC, Real Betis, Malaga CF, Espanyol Barcelona, Deportivo la Coruña, Chivas Guadalajara, Paris St Germain, CR Vasco da Gama or Olympique Marseille. Also, reach the trophy in an Elite tournament and achieve the dream to participate in the IberCup World Final!.
IberCup will be played following FIFA’s football rules. If the maximum enrollment of teams is reached before the deadline for registrations, registrations will close before the scheduled date. After you submit your application which will be evaluated by our organization, we will decide if your application is accepted. Team`s participation only is assured after all payments confirmed. Note that in previous editions the tournament has not been able to accept all teams that wished to enter.
Who May Participate:
All clubs, which are members of their FIFA affiliated national associations, are welcome to participate in the IberCup. The club has to be a member of their FIFA affiliated national association. In countries where football is operated by the schools we also allow teams affiliated by their school football association.
Number of Teams in the Tournament:
It is our goal that all teams that wish to take part in the IberCup Qualifier should be able to do so. But please note that during last couple years the tournament has not been able to accept all teams that wished to enter. The teams paying their entry fees first will be given priority. The team is officially registered only after this first entry payment. Additionally, most of the hotels will be fully booked before November, so don’t take too long to make your decision, accommodation options close early. A club can register automatically a maximum of two (2) teams per category (more than two must be approved by the organization).
The tournament begins with group play. The teams are divided into groups of four or five where all the teams will meet in a round robin series. Classiﬁcation/standings will be determined according to points. A victory is 3 points; Draw 1 point; Defeat 0 points. The two best teams in each group will advance to Playoff Gold. The other teams in the group will play the Playoff Silver and Playoff Bronce. The playoff matches are played by direct elimination and in case of draw will be decided by penalties according to FIFA’s regulations. All players must be insured, both for games and leisure time. Arrival for all teams is at least 1 day before the tournament first match.
Hotel Accommodation: 18th to 22th July. Half board (breakfast and dinner). Breakfast and dinner at the hotel. Arrival with dinner included, departure with breakfast included. The IberCard and accommodation fee is included in the cost.
Without Accommodation: Only for local teams (until 60 kilometers from the competition centers). All participants in this category need to pay a participant fee that includes the IberCard. There is a limited number of teams accepted in this category.
- October 1: Online registration form for next year’s tournament opens. When we receive your deposit fee we confirm your place in IberCup.
- May 1: Final date for registrations. If the maximum enrollment of teams is reached before that date, registrations will close before the scheduled date.
- 90 days before the tournament 70% of the accommodation fee/participation fee for all participants with or without accommodation must be paid.
- 45 days before the tournament Full payment of all services. Both leaders and players pay this fee. You can cancel players until 90 days before the tournament, after that a doctors certificate is required.
- 30 days before the tournament: Final date to send the players list. After this date we will charge extra R$ 30,00 per player.
- 30 days before the tournament:: Final date to send the rooming list. After this date we will charge extra R$ 60,00 per person.
- July 6: Match schedule is posted.
- July 18: Arrival day, no matches played.
- July 19: The matches begin.
- July 21: Playoff Stage. Playoff Bronce Finals.
- July 22: Playoff Gold and Playoff Silver.
- In case, of unforeseen circumstances, Ibercup Organization reserves the right to be able to change above mentioned dates.
The winners of each category will have direct access,
- PLAYOFF GOLD: Champion wins special conditions for IberCup Brasil 2019 ²
- PLAYOFF SILVER: Champion wins special conditions for IberCup USA 2019 ³
- PLAYOFF BRONCE: Champion wins special conditions for IberCup Estoril 2019 ⁴
¹ Valid only for the champion of each category. The champion team will have special conditions for the same number of entries in the registration form. The prize is non-transferable. You will only be allowed to change the registration form, if you present a medical certificate and after analysis of the organization. If the team wishes to contract additional packages, you should consult the price table corresponding to the tournament. Extras not included: Flights, Airport Transfers and Extra Transfers (leisure).
²IberCup Brasil 2019 to be held in Porto Alegre. The champion team will be entitled to hotel accommodation, half board meals, local transfers during the tournament, subject to meeting conditions¹.
³IberCup USA 2019 held in Dallas. The champion team will have the right to host family accommodation, full board meals, and local transfers during the tournament.
⁴IberCup Estoril 2019 - the champion team will be entitled to accommodation in school, full board meals, local transfers during the tournament upon fulfillment of the conditions¹.